Who we are
Our website address is: http://www.breachrevelation.com.
What personal data we collect
Analytics – Since we have no accounts, logins, or contact forms for visitors to submit data, the following does not apply
- Who we share your personal data with – No one as we don’t collect any personal data
- How long we retain your data – Not applicable due to the above
- What rights you have over your data – Not applicable due to the above
- Where we send your data – Not applicable due to the above
- Your contact information – Not applicable due to the above
- How we protect your data – Not applicable due to the above
- What data breach procedures we have in place – Not applicable due to the above
- What third parties we receive data from – Not applicable due to the above
- What automated decision making and/or profiling we do with user data – Not applicable due to the above
- Industry regulatory disclosure requirements – Not applicable due to the above
Embedded content from other websites / Links
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party sites or services.
We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our web site (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive and are used to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our web site.
No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure; we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we discover that a child under 18 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our servers immediately.
Comments / Contact Forms
We currently do not have comments on our site. We also do not have accounts nor logins nor contact or other forms in which to collect personal data.